- De-stress and find peace and calm in the tranquil of Sagada’slaidback beauty.
Book ITG’s Sagada tour package for a wonderful time of unwinding, trekking, spelunking and downright enjoying the gorgeous tourist spots that Sagada has to offer. Sit back, relax, and take in all the post-card perfect views of the magnificent rice terraces and towering pines.
- Fun Fact: Laying dead people to rest in hanging coffins (which Sagada is most famous for) is a tradition theystill practice to this day.
62 Baco St. Cor. Dapitan St., Brgy Sta. Teresita, Quezon City, Philippines
☎(+632) 6978388 | 9750063
????(+63995) 637.68.88 / (+63908) 144.02.01
Tips for Online Transactions
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal, Bank Deposit, LBC, or Pera Padala without the item.
- Never pay with anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cheques
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"