CHRISTMAS PROMO TREAT!!!
START YOUR OWN TRAVEL AGENCY BUSINESS TRAINING WITH SUPPLIERS FOR ONLY PHP15,000 (80% discount)
HURRY! LIMITED TIME OFFER ONLY!
PLEASE TAKE TIME TO READ THESE IMPORTANT DETAILS
Travel agency is a lucrative business. It’s a fast and growing industry so this is the right time to invest at a low risk amount but with huge potential earnings. Plan and start your very own home-based or office-based Travel Agency with the help and guidance of an experienced travel agency owner which is a mentor of different travel agency owners. There’s no background required for this venture and you’ll have all the information and materials needed to build it from scratch.
Before starting a travel agency, the most important thing to do is to research, plan and gather knowledge about the business. You can do that by going to the right people who can help you to start and guide you to be successful in the business.
The Travel Agency Business Training is for:
- Those who wish to go into business but don’t know how to proceed
- Individuals who dream of having their own business
What you’ll get from this training?
1. Two (2) Day Comprehensive Training
2. Airline booking system (Domestic and International)
3. Step by step in setting up a travel agency
4. Necessary information in applying the business permits and taxes
5. Accreditation process for suppliers
6. How to create competitive tour packages
7. How to deal with clients
8. Marketing and sales strategies
9. Visa Assistance
PLUS: List of suppliers
- One-time payment
- Applicable to home-based and office-based
- Good for 1-2 persons (partnership of the same travel agency)
- Direct to the suppliers
- Anywhere in the Philippines
- OFWs are welcome
- Taxes included
- Food, handouts and certificate of completion are included
Training time: 10am to 5pm
Training venue:Unit 2C CSV Properties Bldg, Maysilo Circle, Mandaluyong (in front of Mandaluyong City Hall).
If interested, just follow the 6 easy steps below to avail the DISCOUNTED TRAVEL AGENCY BUSINESS TRAINING PACKAGE:
1. Contact us to check for the available schedule at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Once you agreed on the schedule, make a downpayment of P2,000 and the remaining balance will be settled on the first day of your training.
3. Email the scanned deposit slip with your full name, contact number(s), location email@example.com and wait for the confirmation within 24 hours.
4. Once you received the confirmation, all you have to do is attend your scheduled training and we will do our best to provide the necessary information in setting up your own travel agency.
Office hour: Monday to Friday 10am until 5pm only
Office address: Unit 2D CSV Properties Bldg., 329 Maysilo Circle, Mandaluyong city. Phil, 1550.
Landline: (02) 4702848
Mobile: (SUN) 09228436781 / (SMART) 09209690546
Tips for Online Transactions
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal, Bank Deposit, LBC, or Pera Padala without the item.
- Never pay with anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cheques
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"