Cisco CCNA (200-120): The Complete Course
This course is over 24+ hours in length and will cover all the needed subjects to be successful in passing your CCNA 200-120 exam; also the knowledge and practice labs acquired in this course will be transferable to real world use as a Cisco professional.
“This course is complemented by my newest course: Cisco CCNA (200-120) Labs: Gateway to Success!which covers all the labs needed to further give the students the practice to prepare for configurations and simulations that will be encountered in the CCNA certification exam. I have also created a free Dropbox on my website that has all the material, labs and other resources to compliment my CCNA courses.”
This course will give students an in-depth understanding of networking, using routers and switches and their various configurations and connections. Students will learn how to configure; default, static and dynamic routing. Students will comprehend how to manipulate each of the routing protocols attributes to meet the requirements of the network.
This course will also prepare the student in Layer 2 technology and its various configurations, such as; VLAN’s, VTP, STP, PortFast, EtherChannel, Port-Security, Inter-VLAN communication & Trunking.
Students will also acquire the knowledge needed to secure their routers through the use of Access-list, configuring the different types of NAT & will be able to manage the router’s components.
Students will also be able to thoroughly grasp the concepts of both Internet Protocols; IPv4 & IPv6.
Wide Area Network Protocols will also be covered; HDLC, PPP & Frame Relay. The student will also learn how to create redundancy in their networks through the use of Redundancy Protocols such as HSRP which is just as important. Also, within the WAN, the student will also learn how to create VPN’s and GRE Tunnels.
This is a full comprehensive course that will take you from A-Z in your quest for the CCNA (200-120).
What am I going to get from this video course?
- More than 25 hours of content!
- This is a complete & comprehensive CCNA (200-120) Course. It is designed to prepare the student to be able take the certification exam.
- Once you finish this course, the student will not only have the confidence to take and be able to pass the test, but they should be able to transfer the knowledge acquired to a networking environment.
- Understanding the concepts as provided in this course is an essential part of any network in order to communicate and transmit information. Mastering this knowledge will make the student or IT Professional a much more valuable asset in any Network or IT environment.
Text us for more details and titles. Thank you
Tips for Online Transactions
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal, Bank Deposit, LBC, or Pera Padala without the item.
- Never pay with anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cheques
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"