This video series covers the actual process of penetration testing. Learn all of the steps involved from finding a job as a penetration tester, scoping both a network and web application pentest project, performing the engagement, threat modeling, and reporting. This video series covers everything that you need to know so that you can begin performing your own professional quality penetration tests.
Here is the flow of topics which will be covered in this short course:
– The Pentest Process
– Passive Recon
– Quick Hits
– External Scanning – the old way
– External Scanning – headache detection
– Network Vulnerability Scanning
– Web App Vulnerability Scanning
– Threat Modelling and Reporting
This course will teach you the end-to-end process of starting with the requirements of the pentest to doing threat modelling and reporting.
Text us for more details and titles. Thank you
Tips for Online Transactions
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal, Bank Deposit, LBC, or Pera Padala without the item.
- Never pay with anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cheques
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"