The L300 single function printer is compactly designed to take up lesser space than its predecessor, so that you won't have to worry about finding space for it.
Superb Savings and Page Yield
The L300 uses Epson's genuine ink bottles, which cost US$5.50 per bottle, to let you enjoy ultra high page yields of up to 4,000 pages (black) at very low running costs. It also features Epson's fast ink top-up technology for easy mess-free refills with two features:
- Special tubes in the printer ensure smooth and reliable ink flow at all times.
- A handy choke valve allows you to lock the ink system during transport to minimise messy leaks and ink wastage.
Bundled with Greater Value
Each purchased bottle of Epson black ink yields up to 4,000 pages. The L300 is bundled with four bottles of ink (Cyan, Magenta, Yellow and Black), plus two additional bottles of black ink to deliver up to 12,000 pages (black).
Superb Print Speed
Busy offices will appreciate the improved printing speeds of up to 33ppm for draft black & white, and up to 9ipm for default black & white prints. High volume printing has never been this quick and efficient.
Unsurpassed Print Quality
The L300 is equipped with Epson's proprietary Micro Piezo™ print head technology driving a high resolution of 5760 dpi x 1440 dpi that delivers exceptional prints for both text and images.
Epson Warranty for Peace of Mind
Enjoy warranty coverage of one year or 30,000 prints, whichever comes first, for maximum value from your printer and freedom from worries over its maintenance.
Partners in Perfection
Epson specialty media is developed to complement Epson genuine inks to produce exceptionally high quality prints.
Epson genuine inks are designed specifically to work with your Epson printer to deliver long lasting prints.
Tips for Online Transactions
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal, Bank Deposit, LBC, or Pera Padala without the item.
- Never pay with anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cheques
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"