Why the Epson LabelWorks™ LW-900P?
Epson LabelWorks™ printers offer easy-to-use, professional solutions for every labeling need. Choose from a wide selection of Epson label media in a variety of widths, patterns, colors and finishes to create high-quality, professional labels with minimal waste and maximum savings.
LabelWorks LW-900P, Professional Labelling from Your PC or Mac
- Desktop electronic label printing system that connects to your PC or Mac
- Accepts 9, 12, 18, 24 and 36mm tape widths
- Ideal for office labeling, including filing, storage, asset tagging and barcode printing
- Easy-to-use label editing software included
- Choose from pre-defined templates or design your own
- Easily insert images, borders, barcodes and symbols
- Import data in csv, txt and xls(x) formats and print labels for each line of data
Better Value by Design
All LabelWorks printers are designed from the ground up for greater cost efficiency. Through the use of significantly smaller side margins, margin wastage is reduced by up to 60 percent#. Labels are perfectly sized for fast and easy application.
#10mm margins versus competitive label printer brands with 26mm margin
From Ordinary to Extraordinary
LabelWorks printers offer tremendous creative flexibility with up to 14 font types and 10 different styles (bold, shadow, outline, etc), 457 symbols and 87 frames, for users to create unique labels for every need. Epson’s wide selection of high-quality labels in a variety of styles, sizes and colors lets you create labels as eye-catching, personal or professional as needs be. Tape widths range from 9mm to 36mm, in standard, metallic and pastel colors, patterns, and even specialised applications such as iron-on, glow-in-the-dark, cable wrap and index tapes.
Symbols, Frames, Fonts & Barcodes
Create Once, Reuse Anytime
Say no to spending precious time and effort to recreate your favorite labels. With LW-900P, you can store as many designs as the available hard disk space on your connected PC or Mac allows.
Ultimate Versatility with Epson Label Editor
The LW-900P can be connected to a PC or an Apple Mac OS X computer to personalise and create larger labels up to 36mm in width. Epson Label Editor software allows users to insert images and company logos on the labels. Additionally a full range of font types are available on a user’s PC or Mac. With a resolution of 360dpi and a print speed of up to 25mm/s, the LW-900P is perfect for high volume printing of labels for filing, storage, equipment identification and signage, as well as for post rooms, goods in/out and facilities management.
Economical, Longer-lasting Labels
Whether you work in an office, factory, retail outlet, medical environment or a school, a wide selection of tape types, sizes and colors means you can be sure Epson has exactly the right one for you. With the new LabelWorks range, you even get the choice of our transparent, pastel, metallic ranges as well as specialist cable wrap labels. Epson labels can withstand exposure to heat, cold and wet conditions, making them ideal for any application in offices through to tough industrial environments. The powerful LabelWorks range is designed to work perfectly with Epson tapes every time, leaving minimal margins and less waste. And with Epson’s 8-metre tapes, you get more labels for your money.
Storage Cable Wiring
- Save money with economical 8-metre tapes
- Lift and reposition standard labels within 24 hours
- Fully tested, durable labels that survive extreme temperatures and wet conditions
- Labels stick fast to almost any surface - even curved, glass and stainless steel
- No residue from adhesive when labels are removed
Tips for Online Transactions
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal, Bank Deposit, LBC, or Pera Padala without the item.
- Never pay with anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cheques
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"