- Orders rapidly processed with information immediately sent to and printed at relevant section of operation
- Less waiting time for customers and reduced turnaround time for each table
- Improves operational efficiency
- Customers able to make own appointments and reservations using personal devices.
- Receipt issued upon arrival, speeding up queue processing
- Greatly improved customer experience with efficient queue management
- Save valuable retail space and avoid unsightly clutter
- Provides customers with rapid order processing for a better shopping experience
- Option to integrate additional payment devices such as MSRs or NFC card readers
Epson TM-T88V-i Intelligent Printer
In today’s fast-paced retail environment, the widespread use of mobile devices has spearheaded a new era in transaction processing. Web-based applications and databases built to connect seamlessly with mobile devices have now made retail transaction processing faster and more convenient than ever, with low set-up costs compared to traditional systems.
The TM-T88V-i empowers customers to take advantage of these advances to deploy a compact, wireless and holistic POS system with on or offline web server transaction processing. It is based on highly-reliable Epson receipt printers which feature a built–in web server, Epson’s unique e-POS-print technology for browser-based printing from any smart mobile device, an industrial-grade PC processor with an embedded Linux platform, peripheral connectivity and VGA output.
Epson has developed a new solution that enables direct printing from web applications (HTML 5 compatible) without a PC or print drivers. Our innovative ePOS-Print technology delivers a straightforward solution for XML printing using smart mobile devices and tablets. This OS-independent solution eliminates the need for the hassle of software maintenance and updates each time a new version of an OS is launched, creating a superior and unmatched printing solution for users.
CANVAS function for graphics and handwriting
With their HTML 5 CANVAS function; the TM-T88V-i can converts pictures, fonts or handwriting elements to black and white graphics before sending them for printing. This allows for capabilities such as customers being able to sign their names for credit card bills or customizing orders by handwriting on smart devices, which are then printed.
Use easy-to-develop web applications without the need to consider different Operating Systems (OS) or Software Development Kit (SDKs) for various smart devices or to install printer drivers. Should hardware be discontinued, no follow up is required by the user, as there was no driver installation.
Compact & Space-Saving
With the TM-T88V-i, no PC is required. A POS transaction system could be as simple as a single smart mobile device wirelessly connected to a single TM-i printer! This allows for efficient space usage and a clutter-free working environment.
Conventional POS: Cluttered and messy
Epson TM-i POS: Neat, mobile and compact
Easy Developer Tool
The TM-T88V-i comes with the ePOS Print Editor: a graphical developer tool that makes it easy to create web applications from a browser interface. Simply drag and drop program elements and specify required parameters, and the ePOS Print Editor will generate the necessary codes for your needs automatically!
The TM-T88V-i offers a low cost method of adding web application printing capability to small networks without the need for additional PCs, and are able to host web application databases stored on MicroSD cards.
Convenience and Full Control
For a holistic transaction processing system, the TM-T88V-i features a printer hub function that can send different print instructions relating to the same transaction to as many as 20 connected Epson POS printers. For example, in a restaurant, order information can be routed to a kitchen printer for preparation, while billing information for the same transaction can be sent to the cashier counter to be printed in the final receipt.
Epson TM-i at cashier counter acts as a printer hub and prints final receipt
Client printer in kitchen prints order information for food preparation
Client printer at bar prints drink orders for drink preparation
Tips for Online Transactions
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal, Bank Deposit, LBC, or Pera Padala without the item.
- Never pay with anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cheques
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"