The Epson EB-426Wi and EB-436Wi come with brilliant image quality and the ability to project large screen sizes with fully integrated interactive features even at close range
White Light Output of 2500/3000 lumens, Colour Light Output at 2500/3000 lumens
Superb Short-Throw Performance
- With the Epson short-throw interactive projectors, you don’t need a big room to project a large screen for maximum impact. The short focus lens also allows you to place the projector closer to the screen, thereby greatly reducing glare and shadows cast from the presenter. The result is a more conducive and comfortable experience for everyone in the room.
Powerful Interactive Functions
- Projector set-up is simply plug and play, with a one-time Auto Calibration and Auto resolution adjustment. No other drivers are required except for Mac OS.
- A true Epson Original – the short throw interactive projectors can be annotated without a PC connection, enabling maximum interactivity with minimal requirements. Users can quickly and easily switch between PC-connected and PC-free modes by either using an interactive pen to activate a hot spot on screen, or by activating a dedicated button on the remote control.
Dual On-screen Pen
- Two persons may write on-screen at the same time by just writing over the projections with Epson’s interactive pens. They work like a computer mouse and are easily gripped by children and adults, allowing natural, on-screen annotation with a variety of input sources.
- The short throw interactive projectors give you greater possibilities for all kinds of creative applications. The projector can be mounted on a wall or set on a desktop and is effective on any surface, be it a flat wall, a whiteboard or even a chalkboard. This means you can easily take advantage of underutilised classroom space by turning any existing board into an interactive projection surface.
- Desktop projection
- Wall mount projection
Epson Easy Interactive Tools
- The bundled Easy Interactive Tool software allows you to electronically annotate documents using the pen to highlight, draw and edit contents for more compelling presentations.
Integration with MS PowerPoint
- When linked to a PC, you can write annotations and diagrams directly onto projected Microsoft® PowerPoint documents and save them in their original format for future editing.
Multitask in White Board Mode
- Users are fully able to use familiar PC functions such as Select, Copy, Paste, Move, Resize and other drawing tools to create and edit content on-screen. Increase productivity as the White Board mode can be minimised for users to annotate and reference to other files on their PC or laptop. Dual pen function is temporarily disabled when White Board mode is minimised.
Enhance Discussions with Powerful Audio
Impressive Built-in 16W Speaker
- The integrated 16W speaker provides great audio quality for enhanced presenations. Voices are clearly audible even in large venues, which is ideally suited when teaching materials need to be recorded.
Wireless Audio Transmission
- Besides direct PC connections, you can also connect the short throw interactive projectors wirelessly* to your LAN. The audio feed from a networked PC can then be transmitted wirelessly to the projectors.
*Requires wireless network
Superb Built-in Connectivity
- The short throw interactive projectors come with many networking features for seamless and engaging presentations.
EasyMP Network Projection
- The EasyMP Network Projection enables users to configure both wired and wireless connections with high quality audio output and conduct meetings simultaneously in up to four different locations.
- The EasyMP Monitor lets you efficiently monitor and configure multiple networked projectors from a single PC. You also have the ability to broadcast messages to all projectors for announcements or emergencies.
USB 3 in 1 Display
- Image projection, sound transmission and mouse operation can all be conveniently carried out with a single USB connection, eliminating the hassle of separate and messy cabling.
Smarter Presentations from Mobile Devices
- The iProjection application makes it possible for wireless projection from iOS and Android smart devices.* This feature supports various files and allows you to present your smartphone contents with ease. It also lets you use other touch-screen operations, such as flicking to turn pages and pinching to zoom in or out.
*In iProjection, projector profile search, multi-screen display, distribution function, audio transfer, movie file transfer, interrupt connection disabling and encryption data transfer capabilities are not supported.
Extend Your Interactive Reach
- Users have the option of using the Interactive Pen Extension* which effectively reduces shadow interference by allowing the presenter to interact with projected elements from a greater distance.
Tips for Online Transactions
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal, Bank Deposit, LBC, or Pera Padala without the item.
- Never pay with anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cheques
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"