Unparalleled Interactive ExperienceWorld’s First 3LCD Finger-Touch Interactive Projector*
- Easily control all your presentations at your fingertips with the world’s first 3LCD finger-touch interactive projector. With this revolutionary technology, you’ll be able to scroll, press and tap, pinch in/out and rotate images using only your fingers even in wireless projection. Simply use the interactive pens for adding notes or writing and let your fingers do the rest.
- Have everyone throw their ideas on the table with several projection modes and the interactive functionality. The PC-free Interactive mode allows two people to write simultaneously, with two fingers and two pens operating at the same time for greater interactivity. Bring brainstorming sessions to another level with the EIT3.05 software, which enables six fingers and two pens to work together to deliver a presentation like never before.
*Finger-touch function on Windows 7/8 only.
- With ultra-short throw projection, this projector eliminates many common problems of interactive systems. Boasting a throw ratio of only 0.27, this compact projector only needs 47cm^ to project an 80-inch screen, drastically reducing shadow interference and obstruction.
The ultra-short throw advantage also ensures stable performance when using dual interactive pens and consistent colour uniformity. This makes presentations more pleasant and stress free, allowing you to fully concentrate on delivering your lessons or reports and making information sharing smoother.
PC-less Interactive Functionality
- With this original feature by Epson, you can electronically annotate your document without any driver installation or PC connection to create compelling presentations. Write on the projector screen like a whiteboard without any input source.
New Interactive Pens
- The new interactive pens are provided with multi-use and greater interactivity in mind. They work like a computer mouse and are designed to facilitate an easy grip for children and adults. The dual interactive pens are also equipped with a side button, which can be allocated various functions, for quick and easy access and increased usability.
The higher response speed and accuracy make drawing as instant and responsive as writing with a real pen on a whiteboard.
Wide Range of ConnectivityFull Compatibility
- Advanced connectivity features mean convenient and hassle-free projections of your presentations. With a wide-ranging interface, the EB-595Wi not only corresponds with multiple conventional analogue sources, they are also compatible with HDMI input. In addition, one of the two HDMI input terminals is MHL-enabled for the mirroring of Android mobile devices.
Simply connect your MHL-compatible device with the MHL cable to fully enjoy your contents on the big screen. What’s more, when connected, you can charge your smart device and operate it using the projector’s remote control.
Multi PC Projection
- With the control of a host PC, up to 50 terminals can be connected via the multi-PC projection from a single projector. The host PC acts as a moderator, selecting media from up to 4 terminals to be projected simultaneously. With the moderator function, you can maintain control and prevent tampering with what’s projected on screen.
- With the iProjection application for both iOS and Android, wireless projection from a smart device is made possible. This feature supports various files and allows you to present your smartphone contents with ease. It also lets you use other touch-screen operations, such as flicking to turn pages and pinching to zoom in or out.
|* In iProjection, projector profile search, multi-screen display, distribution function, audio transfer, movie file transfer, interrupt connection disabling and encryption data transfer capabilities are not supported.|
Remarkable Image BrightnessStunning Bright Images
- Enjoy sharp, vibrant presentations with images of up to 3,300 lumens. This brightness is calculated based on the new ISO (ISO21118:2013) standard and shows that projected images are 15% brighter than ever before. With the high image brilliance, the screen can be seen clearly even without dimming the ambient lights. In addition, there’s no drop in the brightness level even in interactive mode.
Tips for Online Transactions
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal, Bank Deposit, LBC, or Pera Padala without the item.
- Never pay with anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cheques
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"