Why the Epson EH-TW3500?
A top-of-its-class, full HD projector that delivers crystal-clear images for your ultimate home theatre experience.
Full high-definition, home projector that sets the benchmark for the ultimate home theatre experience!
- With Epson’s “10-bit D7 liquid crystal panel, the EH-TW3500 projector produces bright images in bright scenes and deepens black to create images which are extremely sharp and high in contrast on screen. A super combination of Epson’s own new D7 technology LCD panel with C2Fine technology and Auto Iris Function - a stunning high contrast ratio (36,000:1) can be achieved with our projectors!
Packed with a variety of functions which enhance images and colour further
7 Colour Mode
- Choose from any one of the seven pre-set colour modes for perfect colour to suit your environment or situation. You can also change the lamp brightness, depending on your preference.
- xvYCC is an extended-gamut YCC colour space for video applications. With x.v.Colour technology you can get more natural and vivid colours.
Six-Axis Colour Adjustment
- The hue and saturation for each of the RGBCMY colour components can be adjusted independently. This feature enables you to make more precise colour adjustments than anything so far, allowing you to customise images to suit your own colour preferences.
Built-in Ver. 1.3a HDMI Terminal x2 that Fits the 1080p Input
- The built-in ver 1.3a HDMI terminal is capable of transmitting nearly double the amount of information as compared to previous HDMI versions resulting in the expansion of colours in display. To further enhance your viewing, you can connect the projector to a next generation ver 1.3a compatible disc player.
Equipped with wide-range features which give you greater flexibility and versatility in positioning the projector
Vertical & Horizontal Lens Shift
- It comes equipped with vertical and horizontal lens shift function that allows the user to reposition the image up to nearly 2 screen width laterally and close to 3 screens vertically without altering the shape or compromising the image quality. This useful function allows you to place the projector off to the side and view an undistorted image on the screen.
2.1x Wide Zoom Ratio / Short Focus Lens
- The wide zoom ratio helps to increase the range of set up possibilities by allowing for movement both forward and back with relation to the screen. The short focus lens is capable of projecting a 100 inch screen from as close as 3.0m from the screen.
Built with top-class basic features to give you the maximum performance in projectors
Bright White Light Output and Colour Light Output; both at 1800 lumens E-TORL lamp
- The small, yet highly luminescent 200W lamp (E-TORL) is capable of projecting an impressive White Light Output and Colour Light Output; both at 1800 lumens creating crystal-clear images.
(E-TORL = Epson Twin Optimize Reflection Lamp)
Projection Lens: Wide Zoom Range 2.1x and High Resolving Power
- Colour aberration is diminished considerably thanks to the precise arrangement of a large caliber aspherical glass lens and extra low dispersion glass. In addition, Epson had reduced the number of lens used and now deploy a newly developed ultra low reflection multi-coating lens to minimise flare and allow the images to be projected brightly in sharp, ultra high contrast.
Epson Cinema Filter
- “Epson Cinema Filter” adjusts the image colours optically. By adjusting the three primary colours of light (Red, Green and Blue) with exceptional balance and precision, the projector is able to project an extensive range of colours for beautiful images with genuine colour.
Tips for Online Transactions
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal, Bank Deposit, LBC, or Pera Padala without the item.
- Never pay with anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cheques
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"