Why Epson EH-TW3600?
With a screen size of up to 300 inches, the EH-TW3600 harnesses Epson’s latest 3LCD technology to bring movies and video games to life.
Great value & versatility
White Light Output and Color Light Output; both at 2000 lumens
- Make an impact right at home on screen sizes as big as 300” without compromising on image quality. High White Light Output and Color Light Output; both at 2000 lumens allows you to enjoy bright and colorful images on large screens even with substantial ambient lighting.
Superb Projection Quality
- 3LCD technology ensures faithful color reproduction resulting in unparalleled color images that are smooth and seamless, and easy on the eyes.
High contrast with unbeatable color quality
Our projector can dynamically adjust images, giving you an extremely sharp, high contrast ratio of 50,000:1 to produce fine details for enhanced viewing pleasure.
- With Epson’s proprietary C2Fine™ (Crystal Clear Fine) technology and inorganic LCD panels with Vertical Alignment (VA) technology, experience high contrast and flawless picture quality for all your presentations. The optical phase control technology minimizes polarized light leakage and increase contrast ratio.
- The Epson Cinema Filter extracts very pure hues of the three primary color gamut, enabling unbeatable color reproduction and quality while maintaining the high contrast ratios. So you enjoy the same range of colors as those of digital cinema.
5 Color Modes
- Choose from any one of the five pre-set color modes for perfect color to suit your environment. You can also change the lamp brightness, depending on your preference.
- xvYCC is an extended-gamut YCC color space for video applications. With x.v.Color technology you can get more natural and vivid colors.
Six-Axis Color Adjustment
- The hue and saturation for each of the RGBCMY color components can be adjusted independently. This feature enables you to make more precise color adjustments, allowing you to customize images to suit your own color preferences.
- A big-screen experience can easily be created in any living room by connecting EH-TW3600 to set-top boxes, games consoles and DVD/Bluray players using the two HDMI inputs.
- Equipped with Epson proprietary lamp that is engineered to maximize light usage efficiency
- Uses 0.3W of power in standby mode
- Projector optics employ lead-free lenses
- Unpainted plastic housing reduces the environmental impact
- The flame retardants used in the plastic housing do not contain chlorine or bromine
Tips for Online Transactions
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal, Bank Deposit, LBC, or Pera Padala without the item.
- Never pay with anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cheques
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"