The U.are.U 5100 Reader optically scans the fingerprint when the user touches the glass imaging window. Optical technology offers the highest combination of durability and ease of use. The reader is IP64 rated and sealed against dust and liquids.
The U.are.U 5100 Reader is designed to meet and exceed the FIPS 201 Personal Identity Verification (PIV) Image Quality Specification, a key industry standard. It produces 500 dot-per-inch (dpi) fingerprint images in ANSI an ISO/IEC standard formats. The U.are.U 5100 Reader can be used with any standards-compatible fingerprint templates extractor or matcher, including the FingerJet™ Biometric Engine.
• Pixel resolution: 500dpi (native),1000dpi (interpolated)
• Scan capture area: 12.8 mm x 16.5 mm
• 8-bit grayscale (256 gray levels)
• Reader size (approximate): 72 mm x 39 mm x 21.7 mm
• IP64 rated
• USB 2.0 (High Speed)
Website link : http://www.sheffrey.org/shop/fingerprint-reader/
Tips for Online Transactions
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal, Bank Deposit, LBC, or Pera Padala without the item.
- Never pay with anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cheques
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"