Cold Zinc Galvanizing Compound
Spanjaard Cold Zinc Galvanising Paint is used as a protective final coating or primer wherever iron or steel will be exposed to corrosive conditions. The spray-film contains very fine particles of 95% pure zinc. The film dries to a flexible, non-cracking, non-chipping coating.
• Restoration of galvanised steel roofing.
• Agricultural machinery, air conditioning units, fences.
• Marine equipment, boat hulls, metal floors and roofs.
• Mining equipment, oil rigs and off-shore drilling structures.
• Railroad equipment, structural steel tanks, transmission towers.
• Underground pipe lines, ducts, automotive bodies.
• Will eliminate atmospheric galvanic corrosion.
• It eliminates corrosion on weld and previously galvanised surfaces.
Tips for Online Transactions
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal, Bank Deposit, LBC, or Pera Padala without the item.
- Never pay with anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cheques
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"