Do All Contact Cement
Shelby Do-All Contact Cement is a ready-to-use Chloroprene solvent based adhesive. It is versatile exhibiting strong bonding effect on different substrate.
It’s different fields of application are as follows: 1. Shoes : Sole attaching, lasting & upper assembly. 2. Furniture : Bonding fabrics, wood, lamination & foam. 3. Construction : Bonding formica, wall panels, chipboard, vinyl tiles and others. 4. Motor Shops : Bonding vinyl top, trim attachment, door seals and in seat assembly. 5. General Use : Bonding wood, rubber fabrics, metals, foam, leather, felt, and some plastics.
SURFACE PREPARATION AND APPLICATION
Clean and dry the surface to be treated prior to application of Shelby Do-All. Apply a thin coat on both surfaces to be bonded. Let stand for 20-30 minutes for solvent evaporation. Join the materials by applying uniform pressure using hand-pressing or hammering.
New Metal and Wood surfaces 1st coat : McGills Epoxy Primer. 2nd coat : McGills Acrylic Putty. 3rd coat : McGills Acrylic Primer. 4th coat : McGills Acrylic Topcoat.
Shelby Do-All like most other rubber contact cement should be handled with care. It is flammable and should be kept away from open flames and sparks. Avoid prolonged inhalation of vapors.
• Color : Brownish yellow, translucent • Base : Synthetic Rubber • % Solids : 21 • Odor : Hydrocarbon solvent • Viscosity @ 25ºC : 3,500 to 4,500 cps. • Drying Time : 20 to 30 minutes • Initial Tack : Excellent • Resistant to : Water, oil & chemicals • Storage Life : 8 months to 1 year.
Depends on surface to be filled.
Use solvent TR.
350cc bottle, rect. 3.785lt can, 1 liter, 1/2 liter, 1/4 liter & 80 ml can.
Toxic and flammable. Keep away from fire and reach of children.
Tips for Online Transactions
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal, Bank Deposit, LBC, or Pera Padala without the item.
- Never pay with anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cheques
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"