Glow in the Dark
1. Water based paint for fabric, metal, glass, tiles, and plastic
2. The glow in the dark paint only can see when the surrounding area are dark.
3. Currently only yellow green is the longest glow time - around 8 hours after absorbing 1 hour light. It can be even brighter when it is under spot light
4. You can mix your own paint. In that way you can maximize the amount of glow.
Note: The more powder added, stronger the glow
5. We are using Alkaline Rare Earth Metal Silicate-Aluminate Oxide Europium Doped.
6. It is NEXT GENERATION long persistence phosphorescent pigment ( alkaline earth aluminate activated by rare earth ions).
7. They can be recharged over and over indefinitely.
8. The brightness and length of persistence time is ten times than those of conventional phosphor zinc sulfide found in your local stores.
9. It is ten times brighter and glows ten times longer than the sulfide type Photoluminescence Materials.
Tips for Online Transactions
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal, Bank Deposit, LBC, or Pera Padala without the item.
- Never pay with anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cheques
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"