4237 Latex Additive is a specially designed latex additive for use with 211 Powder to make high strength latex thin-set bed up to 1/8" (3 mm) and medium bed up to 5/8" (15 mm) mortars. For installing all types of ceramic tile and natural stone and agglomerates. Also for use with portland cement to make slurry bond coats for mortar beds and with thin set mortars to give improved performance and longer open time.
To achieve longer open time under tropical or desert conditions, contact your local LATICRETE Technical Services office.
254 Platinum is a LATICRETE approved substitute for 211 Powder mixed with 4237 Latex Additive (see Data Sheet 677.0 for details).
- Superior bond strength—250% greater than ANSI A118.4 (American National Standard Specification for Latex Portland Cement Mortar).
- Flexible and shock resistant; rated for extra heavy traffic conditions.
- Weather and frost resistant for interior and exterior use in all types of climates.
- Proven performance; used in all types of applications for over 50 years.
- Safe, economical and easy to use; non-hazardous, non-flammable.
email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
for inquiry look for anne laureano
Tips for Online Transactions
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal, Bank Deposit, LBC, or Pera Padala without the item.
- Never pay with anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cheques
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"