Inorganically thickened vegetable-oil based grease
fortified with extreme pressure and anti-corrosion
additives. Spanjaard Rubber Grease is compatible with
natural and synthetic rubbers.
- For use when assembling hydraulic brake, clutch and
suspension rubbers to prevent swelling or hardening
- Lubricating plastic or rubber components such as
o-rings, valves, diaphragms, cups & seals
- Swimming pool rubbers and seals
- Rubber components and cylinder rolls in train air
Units per Carton:
500g plastic tub
Apply with brush, finger or
Typical Properties & Handling/Storage:
Colour: Red, translucent.
Store under cover with lid
closed, away from vibrating
Remove excess from skin and
wash with Spanjaard Hand
Keep out of reach of children.
Tips for Online Transactions
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal, Bank Deposit, LBC, or Pera Padala without the item.
- Never pay with anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cheques
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"