Turbo blades offer the same finish and stability of a continuous band. Turbo blades also have the ability of cooling off and performing at a similar speed to a segmented blade.
Suitable for use on:
- Cement sheeting
- Granite/Engineered Stone
- Clay brick and pavers
- Concrete pavers and piping
DescriptionThese cutting discs are complete coated with fine diamond particles for working with hard materials. Cut, saw, carve and file marble, concrete, ceramics, hard woods and more with ease. These cutting discs are designed to not lose their shape or break and provide smooth, fine cuts.
- Professional turbo disc also suitable for thicker stone plates. Very good cutting results and tool life in concrete, concrete roofing slabs, gneiss, granite, terrazzo, brick, roofing tiles.
- Diamond Disc Supplier,Diamond Blades,Cutting Disc, Cutting Disc Products, Cutting Disc Suppliers and ...A diamond blade is a saw blade which has diamonds fixed on its edge for cutting hard or abrasive materials. There are many types of diamond blade, and they have many uses, including cutting stone, concrete, asphalt, bricks, coal balls, glass, and ceramics in the construction industry; cutting semiconductor materials in the IT industry; and cutting gemstones, including diamonds, in the gem industry
- if interested pls text/call
Send messageto seller
Tips for Online Transactions
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal, Bank Deposit, LBC, or Pera Padala without the item.
- Never pay with anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cheques
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"