SALUTA 600mg GLUTATHIONE
Guaranteed ORIGINAL from QAF Pharmaceuticals
~10 vials glutathione lyophilized powder
~10 sterile water for dilution 4 ml
~10 amp vitamin C
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How long before I really see the results?
Average is 2-3 boxes of injectable glutathione. However, this may vary per individual. It depends upon the skin color. Some may already see the result as early as 4 vials, some would have a slow development and may take 5 or more boxes to see the effect.
2. What is the optimum dosage to be able to achieve a faster and visible result?
GLUTATHIONE as ANTI OXIDANT
10 mg per KG BW (body weight) per day
Ex: 50 kg female
50kg body weight x 10mg = 500mg / day
GLUTATHIONE as WHITENING
Twice a week or every 3 days.
For faster whitening result, 1,200mg per session (2 vials per session)
3. Is there such thing as "OVERDOSING?" What would be the effect?
Yes, but according to a lot of studies, there's NO negative impact except for "Whitening" as the side effect of Glutathione.
4. What makes INJECTABLE GLUTATHIONE different compared to whitening pill?
INJECTABLE GLUTATHIONE is directly infused in the vein and absorbed quickly in the bloodstream. Injectible glutathione is faster than the whitening pill. The whitening pill has slower absorption since it has to go through the digestive tract, mix with the food and bile in the stomach and metabolization takes place. It's like saying that if you take 1000mgs of whitening pill, you will only absorb the 200mgs, everything is lost during the metabolization process.
5. How does INJECTABLE GLUTATHIONE process starts? Can it give me an equal skin tone all over?
INJECTABLE GLUTATHIONE reverses the dark melanin pigments turning to a light pigments and reduces melanocytes which produces melanin. Less melanin means a whiter skin. The process starts inside the skin (dermal layer) going outside (epidermal layer), that’s the reason why it takes time to be able to see initial change in your skin tone. The whitening process is goes head to foot meaning that you will have a white even skin tone in your whole body.
6. Can I stop using INJECTABLE GLUTATHIONE once I achieve the skin tone I want?
It's your preference.
7. Are the whitening effects of GLUTATHIONE permanent? Will my skin tone go back to its original color once I stop using it?
The whitening effects are permanent only if you will maintain it (by avoiding exposure to sunlight). You won’t go back to your original skin color even if you stop taking these pills, however, there is a tendency for you to be tan or darken your skin depending on the exposure to sunlight and other harsh elements.
8. Is the exposure to the sun affects the whitening process?
YES. It slows the whitening process due to the formation of melanin. IF you're going to expose to sunlight, make sure to wear a SUNSCREEN 40-80SPF.
9. Is INJECTABLE GLUTATHIONE safe to be taken even by young teens who want to be white?
YES, glutathione is considered as a supplement just as if you were taking your regular vitamins.
For More Information:
1. What is Glutathione?
Glutathione in increased dose posts a remarkable good 'side effect' such as SKIN WHITENING". The greater the exposure to toxins, the faster the body uses up its supply glutathione. Without the protection of Glutathione, cells die at a faster rate, making people age quicker & putting them at risk for toxin induced diseases including cancer.
2. Why is Reduced Glutathions A better form compared to the UNREDUCED form?
Reduced Glutathione: glutathione acts as one of the major detoxifiers in the body, but it must be in the reduced form to work properly. Sometimes glutathione will be listed on the label of a product, however it wont be specifically listed as being reduced. The unreduced form is much cheaper and isn't metabolically active. Riboflavin, niacinamide, selenium, lipoic acid and glutathione reductase are all essential cofactors for generating reduced glutathione. Once the cysteine moieties become oxidized, they combine to form cystine. Cystine taken by itself is poorly absorbed.
for faster transaction:
Tips for Online Transactions
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal, Bank Deposit, LBC, or Pera Padala without the item.
- Never pay with anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cheques
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"