- Purchase Date: April 2, 1998 - Made in SWITZERLAND - Quartz Precision -Water Resistant to 100FT (30m) -Shock Resistant -Has not been use for around 10 years - Designed by Jaime Zobel Swatch Centennial Watch “Swatch Switzerland had commissioned Jaime Zobel de Ayala to design a watch to commemorate the Centennial of the country’s official proclamation of independence, an event to be marked on 12 June 1998. Zobel’s design is inspired by the Philippine flag, the most identifying national symbol. The Centennial Swatch displays the shining sun of the flag on its face, while a neo-classic rendition of the flag wraps around its straps. Packaging of the watch is characteristically Filipino and features native materials such as bamboo. Zobel’s interpretation of the spirit which guided the Filipinos’ struggle for independence deeply impressed the Swiss Swatch makers to release the watch worldwide."
Tips for Online Transactions
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal, Bank Deposit, LBC, or Pera Padala without the item.
- Never pay with anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cheques
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"