each of the bars or wire rods connecting the center of a wheel to its outer edge.
each of a set of radial handles projecting from a ship's wheel.
each of the metal rods in an umbrella to which the material is attached.
1. One of the rods or braces connecting the hub and rim of a wheel.2. Nautical One of the handles projecting from the rim of a ship's steering wheel.3. A rod or stick that may be inserted into a wheel to prevent it from turning.4. A rung of a ladder.tr.v. spoked, spok·ing, spokes1. To equip with spokes.2. To impede (a wheel) by inserting a rod.
A spoke is one of some number of rods radiating from the center of a wheel (the hub where the axle connects), connecting the hub with the round traction surface.
The term originally referred to portions of a log that had been split lengthwise into four or six sections. The radial members of a wagon wheel were made by carving a spoke (from a log) into their finished shape. A spokeshave is a tool originally developed for this purpose. Eventually, the term spoke was more commonly applied to the finished product of the wheelwright's work, than to the materials he used.
- 270pesos per gross 144pcs..
- if interested pls text/call
Tips for Online Transactions
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal, Bank Deposit, LBC, or Pera Padala without the item.
- Never pay with anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cheques
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"