Click to Register for your Safety Officer in Construction Site Webinar. This Safety Officers in Construction Site Webinar provides participants the foundation knowledge, skills, and competencies that a safety officer working the construction industry must have to ensure a safe and health construction site. This webinar is open to all safety officers and those who desire to be a safety officer. Engineering students are welcome to join and learn. This webinar is organized by IOSH Training Services. The resource speaker is a subject matter expert, industry experienced professional, and a DOLE Accredited OSH Practitioner.
1. Fill-out and submit the registration form
2. To save a slot, pay your registration fee
3. Send proof of payment via email, Viber
4. Join as scheduled
Learning Management System (LMS)
Webinar conducted via Zoom platform. You have to download Zoom if you will join this webinar.
Unit 200 and 202, 2nd Floor, Saint Anthony Building, 891 Aurora Boulevard corner Cambridge Street, Cubao, Quezon City. Same building of BPI Cubao-Aurora branch. Click to View Location Map
Webinar Registration Fee
Pay P1,000 per participant to save a slot
Certificate of Participation with QR code. Issued by IOSH Training Services. e-Handout. e-Certificate
How to Pay Webinar Registration Fee. Modes of Payment. Cash or Check
We issue Official Receipt.
1. Bank Deposit. Account Name: iBonrop Occupational Safety and Health Training Services
BDO SA No. 0000 1028 4788 BPI SA No. 0123 4764 84
Metrobank SA No. 020 3 020 36720 3 RCBC SA No. 902 580 9888
Email deposit slip to email@example.com Viber to 09173126720
2. Pay by Palawan Express to Mr. Edward John Aquino, Quezon City, 09173126720
3. Pay by Company Gcash 09173126720
4. Pay in our office. Monday to Friday. 8AM-530PM. Saturday by appointment. Contact Mr. Edward John Aquino to coordinate your schedule to visit the office. Please wear mask when you visit.
God bless you, your family, and your company. Thank you. Register Today. Contact us.
Fill-out, Submit this Safety Officers in Construction Site Webinar Registration Form