1. WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey or fill out a form.
- When you create an account for JuanTambayan.
- Mobile Number for Account Activation and Verification.
- When you choose to connect your Account with an external third-party service or application, such as Facebook. The Facebook Connect feature will neither modify nor access the private content of your Facebook account. However, if you choose to use your Facebook account to register for an Account and/or connect to your Account, the following will apply to you:
- Use your Facebook Name as your JuanTambayan username.
- Use the email address in your Facebook account as your email address for your account.
- When you use the features and functions available on our Services, for example, by publishing listings or transacting with others users.
- If you contact us, for example, with a query or to report a problem.
Some personal information is gathered when you register. During registration, we ask for your name and email address. The system will also ask for your street address, city, state/province, zip/postal code, country, telephone number, and the URL of your website, although only fields that are marked with an asterisk (*) on the registration field are required.
This information assists you in navigating the system by automatically filling in certain forms (such as the ad posting form) with your information so that you don't have to continually re-enter it. Once you register you are no longer anonymous to Juantambayan.com you have a username and are able to take full advantage of the many offerings of JuanTambayan.
In addition to registration, we may ask you for personal information at other times, including (but not limited to) when you place ads or take advantage of the other features of Juantambayan.com.
Juantambayan.com also collects IP addresses for system administration and reports aggregate information to our advertisers.
We also use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our website. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address, or telephone number) about your visits to Juantambayan.com and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.
2. WHAT DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
- Create your account and send you listing inquiry or other promotional materials;
- Send Email notification for Listing Inquiry
- Send SMS Activation for Newly Created Account
- Give you relevant search results and job recommendations;
- Facilitate communication as part of the job search, application and interview process;
- Prevent fraud, spam, and other potentially fraudulent or illegal activities;
- Facilitate payment, in connection with chargeable services;
- Carry out automated processing in order to provide many of our services;
- improve our services, maintain product quality and protect users; and
- Aggregate and share with third parties content posted on Facebook, Google, Twitter, and other Social Media Platform to be publicly available.
- To send periodic emails
The email address you provide for order processing may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
Yes (Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers' systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. These cookies are used to store information, such as the time that the current visit occurred, whether the visitor has been to the site before, and what site referred the visitor to the web page.
This site uses Google Analytics. Google Analytics is a web analytics tool that helps website owners understand how visitors engage with their website. Google Analytics customers can view a variety of reports about how visitors interact with their website so that they can improve it.
Like many services, Google Analytics uses first-party cookies to track visitor interactions as in our case, where they are used to collect information about how visitors use our site. We then use the information to compile reports and to help us improve our site. Google Analytics collects information anonymously. It reports website trends without identifying individual visitors.
This site uses Google AdSense and Google AdWords to deliver advertising to our customers using cookies.
If you prefer, you can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies via your browser settings. Like most websites, if you turn your cookies off, some of our services may not function properly. However, you can still place orders by contacting customer service.
4. HOW LONG DO WE STORE YOUR INFORMATION?
5. DO WE DISCLOSE ANY INFORMATION TO OUTSIDE PARTIES?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect our or others' rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
The kind of security precautions that are in place to protect the loss, misuse, or alteration of your information
Other than the administrator or other authorized personnel of JuanTambayan, you are the only person who has access to your personal information. Your user registration is password-protected to prevent unauthorized access.
We recommend that you do not divulge your password to anyone. JuanTambayan will never ask you for your password in an unsolicited phone call or in an unsolicited email. As an extra security precaution, you may want to log off once you have completed a session on Juantambayan. This is to ensure that others cannot access your personal information and correspondence if you share a computer with someone else or are using a computer in a public place like a library or Internet cafe.
Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, Juantambayan.com cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us or from our online services, and you do so at your own risk. Once we receive your transmission, we make our best effort to ensure its security on our systems.
6. CHILDREN'S ONLINE PRIVACY PROTECTION ACT COMPLIANCE
We do not allow persons who are ages sixteen or younger to become members of this site. For more information, please contact our webmaster.
7. DELETE YOUR ACCOUNT
If you wish to delete your information, you can do so in two ways:
- The first is to delete your account. To delete your account, log in and go to the Profile. From there, click the orange "Delete Account" button towards the bottom of the page. Next click the red "Confirm" button. You will be required to enter your password one more time. This will permanently delete your account and all of your information from our system; this action cannot be undone.
- Please let us know through Contact Us or send us an email to email@example.com that you wish to delete your information. You will need to provide identifying information such as your email, account ID, or ad ID.
8. TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website at:
9. YOUR CONSENT
10. COMPLIANCE WITH LAWS AND LAW ENFORCEMENT
JuanTambayan cooperates with government and law enforcement officials to enforce and comply with the law. We will disclose any information about Users upon valid request by government or law officials as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate to respond to claims and legal process (including without limitation subpoenas), to protect your property and rights, or the property and rights of a third party, to protect the safety of the public or any person, or stop activity we consider illegal or unethical.