JuanTambayan is committed to providing our online community with a safe place to buy and sell while respecting the rights of intellectual property (IP) owners.
Sellers are responsible for making sure any item they offer for sale on JuanTambayan is authentic and its listing description doesn't infringe on the rights of others.
Examples of infringements
- Trademark – unauthorized use of a brand name, logo, tag line or symbol.
- Fake items – misrepresentation of products as being made by a different manufacturer.
- Warranty – misrepresentation of a manufacturer’s warranty that does not cover resold products.
- Copyrighted images and text – this includes using other listings’ images and text without authorization.
- Unauthorized copies of media, software and paintings – this includes backup, pirated, duplicated and bootlegged copies.
If your listing has been removed, you should have received an email with information on why your listing was reported and how to contact the rights owner directly for more information.