Cold Zinc Galvanizing Spray is used as a protective final coating or primer wherever iron or steel will be exposed to corrosive condition. The spray-film contains very fine particles of 95% pure zinc. The film dries to a flexible, non-cracking, non-chipping coating.
* Restoration of galvanised steel roofing
* Agriculture machinery,air conditioning units,
* Mining equipment, oil rigs and off shore
* Marine equipment, boat hulls, metal floors
* Railroad equipment, structural steel tanks,
* Will eliminate atmospheric galvanic corrosion
Available in 350 ml/can
For more information Visit our Website
Please contact us (02) 925-7310 and Look for Ms. Ann / Ms. Vivian
Tips for Online Transactions
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal, Bank Deposit, LBC, or Pera Padala without the item.
- Never pay with anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cheques
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"