Dextrose Anhydrous USP Grade
- Dextrose Anhydrous can be used as nutritional supplement and sweetener in food production such as in baked goods, candy and gum, creams and frozen dairy products (like some ice-creams and frozen yogurts), jarred and canned foods, cured meats.
- Dextrose Anhydrous can be used in beverage such as in energy drink, Beer/Alcoholic Beverages used in low calorie beer products as the fermentable carbohydrate source to reduce calories.
- Dextrose Anhydrous for oral ingestion may be used in treatment of various diseases and nutrient enhancers.
- Dextrose Anhydrous can be used in the formulation of bath products, cleansing products, eye makeup, skin care products, makeup and hair care products in Cosmetics and personal care products.
- Dextrose Anhydrous can be used as Buffering agent veterinary medicine and nutrition supplement in Agriculture/Animal Feed/Poultry feed such as in pet food.
- Dextrose Anhydrous can be used in energy drinks as carbohydrate to impart milder sweetness and less calories than sugar
- Also can be used as a “carrier” for Vitamin C and other molecules.
Tips for Online Transactions
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal, Bank Deposit, LBC, or Pera Padala without the item.
- Never pay with anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cheques
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"