For cars and trucks, choose the dual range 10-80 ft./lb. (13.6-108.5 N/m) TEKTON 3/8 in. Drive Click Torque Wrench. It prevents damage to parts or fasteners caused by accidental over-tightening during reassembly. This simple, easy-to-use ratcheting wrench is ideal for do-it-yourselfers and professionals alike. Just twist the nonslip, knurled handle to specified torque value and lock in place. The high-contrast scale provides excellent visibility, even in low light. As you tighten fastener, you will hear and feel click when pre-set torque value is reached. At the click, fastener is properly tightened. There is no guesswork and no broken fasteners or damaged parts. The all-steel construction, chrome vanadium ratchet head and corrosion-resistant finish mean you can expect years of dependable service. Wrench is shipped pre-calibrated (+/- 4% accuracy) and ready to use.
(1) 3/8 in. Drive Torque Wrench
(1) Storage Case
(1)Instruction Sheet / Torque Conversion Chart
Drive: 3/8 in.
Ratchet: Cr-V, 24 tooth
Length: 14-1/2 in.
Dual Range: 10-80 ft./lb. / 13.6-108.5 N/m
Increment: 1 ft./lb. / 1.36 N/m
Accuracy: +/- 4%
Tips for Online Transactions
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal, Bank Deposit, LBC, or Pera Padala without the item.
- Never pay with anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cheques
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"