- PTFE spray lubricates moving parts to reduce friction and wear
- Quick-drying formula creates a dry coating that resists dust, dirt, or oil
- Corrosion-resistant lubricant inhibits metal from forming rust
- Lubricant also acts as a release agent to facilitate the removal of molded parts
- Permanently attached, hinged straw offers the option of a precision stream or fan-shaped spray
The WD40 Specialist Dirt and Dust Resistant Dry Lube PTFE spray contains 10 oz. of lubricant that reduces friction and wear on moving parts and provide long-lasting corrosion resistance. The quick-drying formula that creates a dry coating to resist dust, dirt, oil, and rust. When sprayed into a mold, the lubricant also acts as a release agent to facilitate removal of the molded part. The aerosol can has a permanently attached, hinged straw, which offers two spraying options: The straw flips up to provide a precision stream of lubricant for controlled application and flips down for a fan-shaped spray from the nozzle for faster application over large areas.
Industrial lubricants can be found in most machinery performing one or more functions, including reducing friction and wear, preventing components from adhering to each other, distributing loads more evenly, dispersing heat away from moving parts, and preventing corrosion. Although many materials are used as lubricants, the most common are oil (also called fluid lubricants) and grease because of their versatility. Oil lubricants contain either a petroleum or synthetic base, the properties of which are modified by the addition of various additives. Grease lubricants, a mixture of oil lubricant and a thickening agent, have a thicker consistency than oil, enabling use wherever liquids cannot be retained and requiring less frequent changes.
Tips for Online Transactions
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal, Bank Deposit, LBC, or Pera Padala without the item.
- Never pay with anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cheques
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"