Perform duties too varied and diverse to be classified in any specific office clerical occupation, requiring limited knowledge of office management systems and procedures. Clerical duties may be assigned in accordance with the office procedures of individual establishments and may include a combination of answering telephones, bookkeeping, typing or word processing, stenography, office machine operation, and filing.
Job Duties and Tasks for: "Office Clerk"
1) Collect, count, and disburse money, do basic bookkeeping and complete banking transactions.
2) Communicate with customers, employees, and other individuals to answer questions, disseminate or explain information, take orders and address complaints.
3) Answer telephones, direct calls and take messages.
4) Compile, copy, sort, and file records of office activities, business transactions, and other activities.
5) Complete and mail bills, contracts, policies, invoices, or checks.
6) Operate office machines, such as photocopiers and scanners, facsimile machines, voice mail systems and personal computers.7) Compute, record, and proofread data and other information, such as records or reports.8) Maintain and update filing, inventory, mailing, and database systems, either manually or using a computer.
9) Open, sort and route incoming mail, answer correspondence, and prepare outgoing mail.
18-35 Years old for Female/ 18-40 Years old for Male/At least college level in/bachelors degree/Sinlge/Married
Tips for Online Transactions
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal, Bank Deposit, LBC, or Pera Padala without the item.
- Never pay with anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cheques
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"