- 4-year course graduate (preferably education related courses)
- Minimum 1 year ESL Teaching experience.
- Recruitment experience is a plus.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply from top universities.
- Good to excellent communications skills is always a requirement.
- Willing to work on a Day to Mid shift schedule.
- Willing to work during weekends.
- Amenable to work in Ortigas Center, Pasig.
- Can start IMMEDIATELY
Interested applicants may send their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Tips for Online Transactions
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal, Bank Deposit, LBC, or Pera Padala without the item.
- Never pay with anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cheques
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"