Need 2 Recruitment/training
Music for Life is a music education business providing lessons to children 6 weeks-6+ years old on playing music. Our mission is to bring music to kids everywhere, and with our growing client base we are in need of a caring and competent individual who wants to make a difference in the world by making our dream of bringing music to kids everywhere a reality!
We are looking for (2) people who is willing to work as part of the recruitment team. He/She will be in charge of all incoming applicants; from screening to qualification, from interview to submission of requirements, onboarding process, and training and orientation.This person should also be familiar with or ready to learn Google Documents and different recruitment platforms such as indeed.com, as these are the tools we are currently using to recruit and find our perfect fit. Applicant must be team oriented and want to make a positive change in the world through hard work. We have an amazing team already and are growing quickly, so we need someone to help us find the perfect fit for various positions that are or will be opening within the company in the most effective way possible.
* MUST be willing to work from 9AM-6PM Eastern Time.
* Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Knowledge in Google Drive and its components is an advantage.
* Stable internet connection with a backup solution.
* Position open only to the Philippines
* Full-time positions available
You must be available to work from 8am to 5pm Eastern Standard Time Monday through Friday (40 hours/week). Starting rate is $80/week. Upon successful completion of your training, you will receive a 10% raise and will steadily be given 10% raises on a consistent basis as you continue to grow with our amazing team.
This is long term employment with lots of opportunity for growth. In order to qualify you will need to complete a formal interview. After completing an interview you will be hired to complete a test task to show if you are able to complete the scope of our work. To apply please send me your resume as well as the job for which you are applying to my Skype id: m4l.mequixote between 8AM-5PM EST.
Tips for Online Transactions
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal, Bank Deposit, LBC, or Pera Padala without the item.
- Never pay with anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cheques
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"