1. Will be assigned in QA Laboratory for Data Management work.
2. Will be handling calibration test equipment
1. Preferably Male
2. Graduate of Instrumentation/Electrical/ Technical course or any Related Course
3. With Experience in Calibration Procedure and/or Data Analysis
|Highest Education Attainment:
|Number of Job Opening
|How to apply to this job
Apply in person in our MSC Office located at Unit B10 2nd Floor Banawe de Sta Rosa Bldg. Sta. Rosa City just in front of Nissin new building and beside Flying V gasoline station or send your Updated CV/Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Send messageto seller
Tips for Online Transactions
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal, Bank Deposit, LBC, or Pera Padala without the item.
- Never pay with anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cheques
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"