Support the development and implementation of HR Initiatives and systems
Provide counseling on policies and procedures
Be actively involved in recruitment by preparing job descriptions, posting ads.
Develop training and development programs
Support the management of disciplinary and grievance issues.
Maintain employee records according to policy and legal requirements
Review employment and working conditions to ensure legal compliance.
Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics
* Bachelor degree in Human Resources or related field
* Proven working experience as HR Officer, administrator or other HR position
* Knowledge of HR functions (pay & benefits, recruitment, training & development etc)
* In-depth knowledge of labor law and HR best practices
* Proficient in MS Office
* Outstanding organizational and time-management abilities
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Strong ethics and reliability
* willing to work in Marikina City
Please email your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Qualified applicants will be scheduled for an interview.
Tips for Online Transactions
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal, Bank Deposit, LBC, or Pera Padala without the item.
- Never pay with anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cheques
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"