Position Title: Senior Software Developer
Reports to: Director for Development, UK
Dotted line to PH IT Manager
We Offer Great Perks such as:
Chance to go to the UK for Training
Free meals (then subscript of once a month)
Above Industry Compensation Packages
With 20% Night Differential
UK Working Hours
Mostly Weekends Off!
- Development of high quality Windows system software.
- Design and implementation of software components.
- Observation of high quality contemporary coding standards and best practices.
- Continuous improvement process refining existing code base during development of new features.
- Perform quality assurance testing on projects and code reviews.
- Investigate, reproduce and debugs issues and provides solutions.
- Learning and maintaining an updated knowledge on new technologies and techniques.
- Review and suggest project/product improvements on quality, design and features.
Required Education: College Graduate, Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or equivalent
Required Experience: At least 5 years of extensive working experience in the field of software development.
Experience in using ASP.NET, MVC 5
Good English verbal and written communication skills
Detail-oriented, thorough, responsible
Knowledge on WinForms
Knowledge on WCF and Window Services
Knowledge on C# 5.0 +
Knowledge on SQL Servers
Knowledge on Principles of Object Oriented Design
Knowledge on LINQ to SQL and Entity Framework
Knowledge on GIT/ distributed VCS is an advantage
Passion for leading-edge development using Microsoft technologies
You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or personally visit our office at 11/F Wynsum Corporate Plaza, 22 Emerald Ave., Ortigas Center Pasig City.
Tips for Online Transactions
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal, Bank Deposit, LBC, or Pera Padala without the item.
- Never pay with anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cheques
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"