*At least a graduate of any one of the following degree
programs: (1) B.Sc. Information Systems, (2) B.Sc.
Information Technology, (3) B.Sc. Computer Science, or
any equivalent software engineering degree;
*At least 5 years work experience in the I.T. industry,
particularly in the application software development area;
*Primary language: C#, Java or PHP (required secondary
expertise on the other two);
* Primary database management system: MS SQL Server or
MySQL (required secondary expertise on the other one);
* Supporting competencies:
* Crystal Reports
* Web API
* Familiarity with integrated development environments
* Familiarity with cloud computing implementations;
* Proficiency in the decomposition of large systems into smaller manageable subsystems/modules, and the integration of subsystems into an overall system architecture;
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
* Strong collaboration skills and desire to work with the development team, the solutions provider partners and the clients’ working groups.
Interested applicants may send their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Send messageto seller
Tips for Online Transactions
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal, Bank Deposit, LBC, or Pera Padala without the item.
- Never pay with anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cheques
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"