Position Title: Web Developer
Reports to: Client
Country/Business Unit: Philippines
As a Web Developer, your daily duties and responsibilities shall include:
• Code and modify website functionalities according to client's specifications.
• Build and improve software and tools by translating functional requirements into robust, interesting, supportable, and exciting web based applications that work within the overall system architecture
• Strive to create visually appealing sites that feature user-friendliness and clear interfaces.
• Contribute in planning and delivering software platforms used across multiple products and organizational units
• Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
• Actively troubleshoot and support applications in production critical environments
• Proficient in CSS, change and work HTML source code.
• Knowledge in Java Script preferred but not required.
• HTML coding
• Experience in use of GIMP AND INKSCAPE
• Performs other duties as may be assigned by the management
Required Education: At least 2 years of College
At least 12 months of experience in a similar position
Demonstrated experience in handling complex issues
Proficient in relevant computer applications
Must have a good understanding of Microsoft Applications
Proficient understanding of code versioning tools
Good understanding of domain hosting principles
Good understanding of web and database server configuration and maintenance
Problem Analysis and problem solving
Must have good attention to detail
Familiarity with browser capabilities and debugging
Resilient and adaptable to constant changes
Flexible with work hours
Strong desire to research and learn the latest technologies/techniques
Excellent customer service orientation
Tips for Online Transactions
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal, Bank Deposit, LBC, or Pera Padala without the item.
- Never pay with anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cheques
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"