Imperium has a Light Shelf design, an architectural element that allows daylight to penetrate into the units by using a surface to bounce the visible light up towards the ceiling and down into the unit space. This reduces the need for artificial lighting and counteracts the harmful glare of direct sunlight, thus helping in the preservation of furniture inside the units.
- The 2nd residential tower in Capitol Commons
- 62-storey high rise luxury residential condominium
- 58 residential floors
- 226 units
- 400 parking slots
- 3 levels of Podium parking and 5 levels of Basement parking
- Ground level retail
- Podium level amenity deck
2 BR 103sqm 20,960,000
2 BR Suites 128sqm 24,070,000
3 BR 156sqm 28,940,000
3 BR Suites 205sqm 37,890,000
Reference Site Link:
Tips for Online Transactions
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal, Bank Deposit, LBC, or Pera Padala without the item.
- Never pay with anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cheques
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"