Condo near airport Makati City

  • Condo near airport
  • Condo near airport
  • Condo near airport
  • Condo near airport
  • Condo near airport
  • Condo near airport
  • Condo near airport
  • Condo near airport

Asteria Residences is a medium-rise development that will be sprawled efficiently on prime land, in San Antonio Valley 2, Barangay San Isidro, Sucat Paraaque City. Residents and upgraders from Sucat Paraaque City and surrounding cities will get another opportunity to be part of a DMCI Homes community.Offers LIFETIME OWNERSHIP Price Range: Unit Size 2BR- 2,533,000-2,863,000 64.50sqm3BR- 4,182,009-4,899,000 87.50sqmPayment Terms:15% Min Down Payment payable over construction period.The rest of 85% balance thru Bank/In-House Financing.Reservation Fee:Php 20,000- UnitPhp 10,000- ParkingPlease call/ Txt


Marie Antonette Duka0926.626.0909


TypeFor sale
Num. Rooms2
Num. Bathrooms1
StatusNew construction
Square Meters65
Square Meters (total)0
Num. Floors0
Floor Number0

Other characteristics

  • Heating
  • Air Condition
  • Elevator
  • Terrace
  • Parking
  • Furnished
  • New
  • By Owner

Send messageto seller

Tips for Online Transactions

  • Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal, Bank Deposit, LBC, or Pera Padala without the item.
  • Never pay with anonymous payment services
  • Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cheques
  • This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"