- Derived its name from the latin word “terra” which means earth or land and the Spanish word “verde” which is green. Terra + Verde or Green Earth. These 2 words aptly capture the development concept of the project which aims to create an alternative to city living stripped of greens.
- Is located along Governor’s Drive is the bustling town of Carmona, Cavite. Governors Drive connects the development to 2 major highways, the South Expressway and Emilio Aguinaldo Hi-way going to Cavitex. This makes the project an ideal home location for those working in the Commercial Business Districts of Manila (via Cavitex) and Alabang, Makati, Taguig and even as far as Ortigas area (via South Expressway). Public transportation is available along Governor’s Drive ferrying commuters to and from Alabang, Binan and General Mariano Alvarez (GMA) areas.
- Carmona is located on the Southeastern part of the province of Cavite, approximately 36km South of Manila. It is bounded on the North, East and South by the Municipality of Binan, Laguna; General Mariano Alvarez (GMA) on the Northwest and Silang on the Southwest.
- The topography of Carmona is generally flat to strongly rolling or sloping, partly lowland area, the lowland area, the central hilly area and the upland mountainous area.
- Terraverde Residences is located in Barangay Bancal, one of the 16 Barangays of Carmona. Barangay Bancal is one of the 3 Barangays located in the western part of Carmona which is considered to be an upland area. It is situated at a very high elevation and therefore makes it flood free.
This stunner model is not only a beauty from the outside but also provides comfortable living interior windows are strategically located to maximize light and ventilation. The high ceiling at the entrance is a welcoming sight upon entry.
Lot Area 119sqm
Floor Area 63sqm
Features: 3 bedrooms, 2 Toilet & Bath, living, dining, & kitchen areas with provision for carport