Location: Yati, Liloan, Cebu
Serenis is a 2.3 hectare development nestled in a sloping terrain in Yati Liloan, Cebu a few minutes drive from SM Consolacion and Mendero Medical Center. A low density population project with only 150 units of well arrange Urban Asian design duplex and stand alone houses giving it's home owners a space and exclusivity. Serenis Residences complimented its home owners with beautiful, comfortable and functional amenities such as a magnificent entrance and exit gate and guard house with 24 hour security, a Swimming Pool for a refreshing splash from a hard days work, a Clubhouse for party and other related events and Playground for the kid's to roam and play around.
A self-contained and peaceful retreat after a long day’s work that’s close enough to the bustle of Metro Cebu. Serenis is a perfect choice not just for comfortable living, but also for long-term investment. It s your chance to own an affordable and luxurious residence with an excellent peaceful environment. Safe and Sound environment with gated community.
Just a minute drive to SM Consolacion, Fooda Supermarket, Consolacion Church, Municipality of Consolacion, Mendero medical Center, Jolibee, Mc Donald, Co Jordan Talaba, Save More Supermarket in Canduman.
24 Hours Security Guard
PROJECT NAME : SERENIS SUBDIVISION
LOCATION : SITIO TABOK LAMAK,BRGY. YATI,LILOAN
RUBY MODEL UNIT
2 Storey Single Detached Uphill
Lot Area : 153 sq. m.
Floor Area: 115 sq. m.
2 Toilet and Bath
Living, Dining, Kitchen,Service Area
Total Price : Php. 7,147,303.94
Resevation Fee : Php. 25,000.00
SAMPLE COMPUTATION :
Total Contract Price : Php. 7,147,303.94
20% Downpayment or Equity : Php. 1,429,460.78
Reservation Fee: Php 25,000.00
Net Downpayment or Equity : Php. 1,404,460.78
Monthly Equity or Downpayment in 12 mos: Php. 117,038.39
Monthly Equity or Downpayment in 15 mos:
Loanable Amount Thru Bank : Php. 5,717,843.16
( 5.50% interest per annum)
05 years to pay : Php 109,217.43 (Monthy Gross Income Php 363,694.06)
10 years to pay : Php 62,053.63 (Monthy Gross Income Php 206,638.60)
15 years to pay : Php 46,719.52 (Monthy Gross Income Php 155,576.01)
20 years to pay : Php 39,332.30 (Monthy Gross Income Php 130,976.55)
Pag-ibig Financing – 30% Equity payabale 12-15 months(Remaining 70%)(up to 30 yrs)
Bank Financing – 20% Equity payabale 12-15 months(Remaining 80%)(15 to 20 yrs)
Outright payment of TCP gets 5% discount.
Full payment of equity gets 2% discount.
***APPLIED TO NSP ( Net Selling Price )
BPI, RCBC, China Bank, Security Bank
*Price 3.199 and above are subject to 12% VAT
*Reservation Fee: P 25,000.00 (Non-Refundable)
*Transfer Charges and Other Fees already included in TCP
*Prices presented herein may change without prior notice.
*LTS No. 030372
SEE TO APPRECIATE!!!
For site tour, payment assessment and other concerns, feel free to contact us at:
ARACELI S. DANIOT
( VIBER) +639323749133
PRC REG. License #: 0014187
Bachelor's Realty & Brokerage
Pls add me on my facebook account for immediate
response on your inquiries: https://www.facebook.com/daniot.araceli
I OFFER ALL PROPERTIES HERE IN CEBU ( just feel free to ask me if you want some properties (condo , houses, lot). THANKS
Tips for Online Transactions
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal, Bank Deposit, LBC, or Pera Padala without the item.
- Never pay with anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cheques
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"