Lot in Summerhills Subd.Brgy.De la Paz Antipolo city

  • Lot in Summerhills Subd.Brgy.De la Paz Antipolo city
  • Lot in Summerhills Subd.Brgy.De la Paz Antipolo city
  • Lot in Summerhills Subd.Brgy.De la Paz Antipolo city
  • Lot in Summerhills Subd.Brgy.De la Paz Antipolo city
  • Lot in Summerhills Subd.Brgy.De la Paz Antipolo city
  • Lot in Summerhills Subd.Brgy.De la Paz Antipolo city
  • Lot in Summerhills Subd.Brgy.De la Paz Antipolo city
  • Lot in Summerhills Subd.Brgy.De la Paz Antipolo city
  • Lot in Summerhills Subd.Brgy.De la Paz Antipolo city
  • Lot in Summerhills Subd.Brgy.De la Paz Antipolo city
  • Lot in Summerhills Subd.Brgy.De la Paz Antipolo city
8,000 per sqm.Lot 2 Block 8 in summerhills subd.brgy de la paz antipolo city.Developed by Sta.Lucia Dev't.Corporation.Medyo rolling sya but along the main road and walking distance to the gate.Good for house construction with basement style.Para ka ng kumuha ng 2 lupa sa isang title..Pls.contact 0/9/2/7 seven five eight nine five two five. globe.Clean title and updated  property tax.Net price is 1,096,000 only.Pwedeng financing at 3.5% per month only .DOWNPAYMENT is 30% and the remaining balance of 70% is financing.One hour processing lang.

MORE DETAILS

TypeFor sale
Property typeLot
Num. Rooms0
Num. Bathrooms0
Square Meters0
Square Meters (total)0
Num. Floors0
Floor Number0

Others

  • By Owner

Tips for Online Transactions

  • Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal, Bank Deposit, LBC, or Pera Padala without the item.
  • Never pay with anonymous payment services
  • Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cheques
  • This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"
Top