Brio Tower – Makati Condo near Rockwell Power Plant Mall, BGC, Airport & Ortigas along Edsa-Guadalupe
Prime community developer, DMCI Homes prides itself with its continuous efforts to build resort-inspired homes as it adds Brio Tower to its legacy of quality. A high-rise development that sits on a 5,760-sqm land, Brio Tower basks in the vitality of the city, rising on Guadalupe Viejo, Makati City.
For upper middle income start-up families and young competent individuals who are desiring for exclusivity, serenity and a balanced of home and work life, Brio Tower, the first ever Makati project of DMCI Homes, is an Asian Contemporary themed, high-rise residential condominium that provides residents the luxury of time & convenience as it is centrally located from the key places of interest.
The development is situated 30 meters from EDSA and bounded by low-density commercial and residential areas as the Rockwel Center and the San Carlos Seminary. Brio Tower’s proximity to the metro’s thoroughfare lets you witness the brisk pace of the city, while its ensconced setting acts as natural barrier from the air-and-noise pollution coming from EDSA. Enjoy unobstructed views of Makati, Ortigas, and Taguig from your own balcony.
- Colegio de Sta. Rosa 400 meters/2 min
- Ateneo Professional Schools / Ateneo de Manila Law School 1 KM/5 mins
- Makati Science School 1.3 KM/5 mins
- Guadalupe Catholic School 2.7 KM/7 mins
- University of Makati 4.6 KM/10 mins
- Rizal Technological University 2.9 KM/8 mins
- Rockwell Powerplant Mall 1.5 KM/5 mins
- SM Makati/Glorietta/Landmark 2.7 KM/10 mins
- Robinson Pioneer 3.7 KM/5 mins
Brio Tower puts its residents in the front and center of the metro’s dynamism with its 30-storey tower positioned along the major thoroughfare of Makati, EDSA. One enjoys the conveniences of an urban location meanwhile reaping the comforts of a laid-back, resort-enthused suburban living.
- 24-hour security, with roving personnel
- Guarded entrance gate
- General maintenance of common areas
- Taxi call-in service
- Utilities application and payment assistance
Find yourself watching-life action while sitting back, enfolded in Brio Tower’s Asian Contemporary architecture. A perfect setting for one seeking work-and-life balance, Brio Tower offers serenity against the stressors of the city, also exclusivitty meanwhile channeling urbane energy.
- Six (6) high-speed elevators
- Snack Bar
- Sky Patio
- Full back-up power in all units & common areas
Viewing the metro’s glorious sunrise and sunset atop the roofdeck or catching the skyline on fire from the balcony becomes an everyday experience at Brio Tower. Enjoy unobstructed views of Makati, Ortigas, and Taguig while ensconced in a soothing, resort-like abode.
Brio Tower is engineered with Lumiventt, from the words “lumen” meaning light and “ventus” meaning wind. The design genius allows ambient light and fresh air to permeate the building and the unit spaces within for better cross-ventilation.
It will always be a good day whether you end up doing laps in the pool, having a picnic at the verdant grounds, watching a movie in the audio-visual room, or catching the breathtaking skyline views of the city from the sky lounge. Brio Tower features resort-like amenities that complements a resident’s desire for invigoration when starting their day, or repose upon coming home. With Brio Tower’s finely-appointed areas for social, interactive, and leisure activities, make up the oasis of a home that it is.
- Sky Lounge
- Landscaped Atriums
- Lumiventt Technology
- Snack Bar
- Reception Lobby
- Fitness Gym
- Entertainment Room
- Game Area
Tips for Online Transactions
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal, Bank Deposit, LBC, or Pera Padala without the item.
- Never pay with anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cheques
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"