137 sqm.Lot in Summerhills Subd.Brgy Dela Paz Antipolo City

  • 137 sqm.Lot in Summerhills Subd.Brgy Dela Paz Antipolo City
  • 137 sqm.Lot in Summerhills Subd.Brgy Dela Paz Antipolo City
  • 137 sqm.Lot in Summerhills Subd.Brgy Dela Paz Antipolo City
  • 137 sqm.Lot in Summerhills Subd.Brgy Dela Paz Antipolo City
  • 137 sqm.Lot in Summerhills Subd.Brgy Dela Paz Antipolo City
  • 137 sqm.Lot in Summerhills Subd.Brgy Dela Paz Antipolo City
  • 137 sqm.Lot in Summerhills Subd.Brgy Dela Paz Antipolo City
  • 137 sqm.Lot in Summerhills Subd.Brgy Dela Paz Antipolo City
  • 137 sqm.Lot in Summerhills Subd.Brgy Dela Paz Antipolo City
  • 137 sqm.Lot in Summerhills Subd.Brgy Dela Paz Antipolo City
8,000 per sqm.Lot 2 Block 8 in summerhills subd.brgy de la paz antipolo city.Developed by Sta.Lucia Dev't.Corporation.Along the main road and walking distance to the gate.Medyo rolling sya but good for house constrution with basement.Pls.contact zero nine two seven 7589525 globe.Clean title and updated  property tax.Net price is 1,096,000 only.Pwedeng financing at 3.5% per month only.DOWNPAYMENT is 30% and the remaining balance of 70% is financing..

MORE DETAILS

TypeFor sale
Property typeLot
Num. Rooms0
Num. Bathrooms0
Square Meters0
Square Meters (total)0
Num. Floors0
Floor Number0

Tips for Online Transactions

  • Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal, Bank Deposit, LBC, or Pera Padala without the item.
  • Never pay with anonymous payment services
  • Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cheques
  • This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"
Top