Starting a business in the Philippines begins by registering your business in order to ensure full and legal operation. Whether you’re starting an online store, a neighborhood shop, or building an office, the first step is to register your business with the Department of Trade and Industry, Bureau of Internal Revenue, and Social Security System (SSS).
With TrendStatic we recommend you the much updated advise you could use for your business. We would like to help and assess your business needs. If it’s cool for you, we can set a meeting base on the ads what you’ve just read.
- Philippines is one of the hardest places on earth to start up a business. There are a lot of things to consider; your product or service, supplier, target market, marketing, investment, management and if those things aren’t enough, the Philippine government requires you to register tons of permits, notarize articles, pass numerous clearances and pay a lot of fees.
- Thirst for Improvement is a very important attitude every business should have. Successful businesses today were not built overnight. They worked for it every day and never stopped improving. We deliver our service by analyzing your existing organizational problems and develop different plans to establish the most efficient courses of actions to improve your business; from day-to-day operations to long term goal setting.
- Technology revolutionized how we live our life today; this is also true in our businesses. We offer technological implementations and set it up to your advantage. Providing what the client needs is our top priority.
- Policies and Procedures allow companies to smoothly run its operations – it makes the engine run smoothly. Basically, Policies integrates and materialize the vision of a company.
We would like to help and assess your business needs. If it’s cool for you, we can set a meeting base on the ads what you’ve just read.
We conduct FREE PRESENTATION!!!
Joy Avila, firstname.lastname@example.org
+632 546 5467 / +632 916 6670-536/ +632 995 8941 667
Send messageto seller
Tips for Online Transactions
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal, Bank Deposit, LBC, or Pera Padala without the item.
- Never pay with anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cheques
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"