The Department of Labor and Employment or DOLE's Occupational Safety and Health Standard states the requirements for all companies, industries, and establishments to comply with. DOLE conducts inspection of businesses to ensure its compliance to safety laws.
For the Construction Industry
If you are in the construction business - a contractor, a safety officer, a safety practitioner, a safety consultant, an engineer, construction business owner, you work for a general contractor or gencon, or you work for a subcontractor or subcon, you may need our services or assistance in the following
1. Preparation of Construction Safety and Health Programs which you need for your application for building permit, and for other purposes.
2. Conducting one day safety awareness training seminar for your employees. This training is required for all employees in the construction industry as per DO13 Sec 12.2
3. Preparation and planning for a fire drill, evacuation drill, earthquake drill, emergency preparedness drill, etc.
4. Conducting focused and critical safety trainings such as comprehensive understanding of Department Order DO13, working at heights, scaffolding safety, excavation safety, PPE, among others. Let us know what training seminar you need.
5. Conducting the 40 hour COSH training or the Construction Occupational Safety and Health training in-house, in your preferred venue and schedule in favor of your project schedule but in compliance with the requirement that such be completed within 2 weeks only.
6. Complying point by point with the provisions laid down by DO 13 or the Guidelines Governing Occupational Safety and Health in the Construction Industry
For All Industries but Non-Construction
If you are not in the construction industry such as manufacturing, health care, hospital, hospitality, restaurant, food business, you may also need our safety consultancy exepertise and services. Let us know your needs.
Services Offered for All Industries
1. Comply with all requirements as stipulated in the DOLE OSHS
2. Preparation of Safety Plans
3. Preparation of Safety Programs
4. Preparation of Safety Policies
5. Preparation of Safety Procedures
6. Preparation and or submit reports required by DOLE
7. Regular safety consultancy or consultation to address your concerns on safety and health.
8. Conduct Safety Program Audit
9. Conduct special safety trainings such as basic first aid, Basic Life Support (BLS), confined space, train the trainer, behavior based safety, electrical safety, machine safety, etc.
10. Conduct Safety Inspection of your plant, building, site, or facility
11. Sit as regular member of your health and safety committee
12. Preparation of or revision your fire drill plan, evacuation drill plan, earthquake drill plan, emergency preparedness plan; and existing safety policies, programs, procedures, among others.
13. Help you in complying with applicable rules as stated in the OSH Standards.
14. We can custom fit or tailor our services to meet your company requirements.
Service Fee or Professional Fee
Our fee is based on the scope of services you want us to provide.
Published fee will change based on your requirements
Kindly email us your safety and health requirement or filling out the form below. When we receive your form, we will get in touch with you so we can draft a proposal or service quotation.
Engr. Ronald Pornobi
DOLE Accredited Safety Practitioner
Accre. No. 1033 160104C 195
valid until January 4, 2019
Globe 0917 544 77 17
Smart 0918 946 46 23
Sun 0922 8111 817
Tips for Online Transactions
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal, Bank Deposit, LBC, or Pera Padala without the item.
- Never pay with anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cheques
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"