Rust Dissolver Gel
-Dissolves Rust on Metals & Alloys
-Rinses Off with Water
Wear rubber gloves when using.
1. Scrape or wipe loose dirt, oil, grease, and rust flakes from surface.
2. Brush on liberally and work into pitted areas.
3. Leave on 5-10 minutes. Wipe off painted surfaces immediately.
4. Wash or rinse off with fresh water.
5. Repeat application for heavily rusted surfaces. Allow product to remain on surface longer if necessary.
6. Limit applications to 5 minutes for chrome or plated surfaces
Tips for Online Transactions
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal, Bank Deposit, LBC, or Pera Padala without the item.
- Never pay with anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cheques
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"