Why Distribution Management System?
• Reduce the duration of outages
• Improve the speed and accuracy of outage predictions.
• Reduce crew patrol and drive times through improved outage locating.
• Improve the operational efficiency
• Determine the crew resources necessary to achieve restoration objectives.
• Effectively utilize resources between operating regions.
• Determine when best to schedule mutual aid crews.
• Increased customer satisfaction
• A DMS incorporates IVR and other mobile technologies, through which there is an improved outage communications for customer calls.
• Provide customers with more accurate estimated restoration times.
• Improve service reliability by tracking all customers affected by an outage, determining electrical configurations of every device on every feeder, and compiling details about each restoration process.
For more information, call us now at 9-5-5-0-0-2-5! Also check out our FB page (ihatecomputer) for more exclusive deals.
Tips for Online Transactions
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal, Bank Deposit, LBC, or Pera Padala without the item.
- Never pay with anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cheques
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"