Pandora Security Labs is a security software-as-a-service (SaaS) company that provides defensive, offensive and administrative security for IT infrastructures.
Pandora Security Labs is also a Managed Security Service Provider (MSSP), providing the following services:
- Managed Security Monitoring, 24x7x365
- Vulnerability Assessment & Penetration Testing
- IT Security Consulting
- Security Training
- Managed Security Device
Our mission is to simplify how our clients secure their infor mation and digital assets, as well as assist them in achieving and maintaining compliance. We provide solutions that ena ble our clients to pursue their business goals without the hassle of security. We aim to provide industry standard and top quality services that exceeds our client’s expectations at the most affordable cost.
We continue to focus in providing information security and compliance to business industries such as banks and finan cial institution, educational institutions, data centers, BPOs, or any business that are reliant on computer systems to con duct their operations.
For more information about Pandora Security Labs, feel free to contact us.
Tel: (02) 625-6114, (02) 625-2861, Mobile: +639261069134
Head Office: Unit 1806 Tycoon Tower, Pearl Drive, Ortigas CBD, Pasig City
We accept ONSITE training and create custom courses with selected modules according to our client needs. Feel free to email us your desired training topics at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information about how we can protect and secure your IT infrastructure, you may visit our website at www.pandoralabs.net. Click here to download our company profile.
KNOW MORE ABOUT US
FEATURED PRODUCTS & SERVICES
Tips for Online Transactions
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal, Bank Deposit, LBC, or Pera Padala without the item.
- Never pay with anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cheques
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"