The course is for beginners to administrator tasked to conduct IT Audit. An IT audit is different from a financial statement audit. While a financial audit's purpose is to evaluate whether an organization is adhering to standard accounting practices, the
purposes of an IT audit are to evaluate the system's internal control design and effectiveness. This includes, but is not limited to, efficiency and security protocols, development processes, and IT governance or oversight. Installing controls are
necessary but not sufficient to provide adequate security.
People responsible for security must consider if the controls are installed as intended, if they are effective if any breach in security has occurred and if so, what actions can be done to prevent future breaches. These inquiries must be answered by independent and unbiased observers. These observers are performing the task of information systems auditing.
A.) System & Network Auditing
1. Auditor's Role in Relation to
2. Basic Auditing and Assessing
3. Risk Assessment
4. The Six-Step Audit Process
5. Virtualization & Cloud Computing
B.) Auditing The Perimeter
2. Detailed audit of a router
3. Auditing switches
4. Testing the firewall
5. Testing the firewall rulebase
6.Testing third party software
7. Reviewing logs and alerts
8. The tools used
9. Web Application Auditing
10. Microsoft Windows: Auditing and
11. Unix Auditing
FOR COMPLETE OUTLINE FEEL FREE TO CONTACT US.
Fοr more details please contact υѕ. 02 625 6441 Look fοr Judy Raon
Sales Executive|Pandora Security Labs Inc.
Send messageto seller
Tips for Online Transactions
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal, Bank Deposit, LBC, or Pera Padala without the item.
- Never pay with anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cheques
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"