DOLE Accredited. BOSH Bulacan. BOSH Baliuag Bulacan. 40 hours BOSH Safety Training. BOSH Training. BOSH Schedule. BOSH is DOLE Prescribed Safety Training. Basic Occupational Safety and Health Training basis is OSHS, OSH Standards
I. BOSH Bulacan Training Schedules
Venue. Chocolate and Berries Hotel, Km 46
DRT Highway, Tarcan, Baliuag, Bulacan
Weekdays. Weekends. Starts 8AM
Check Calendar for Actual Training Days
January 31 - February 3
1. We need 10 paid participants to confirm the schedules.
2. If you want to surely complete BOSH, we encourage you to consider attending BOSH schedules in Quezon City where most BOSH schedules are confirmed.
3. In case you insist joining Bulacan schedule and the schedule you registered is cancelled, we will refund your reservation payment (if you paid).
II. BOSH Training Investment
Pay cash or check. If check, payee is iBonrop Marketing
P10,500 per head
Reservation is P2,000 per head
Pay P8,500 during your training
What are included in the registration fee?
1. Certificate of Completion. DOLE Standard. Issued on last day
2. Safety Training Manual for supplemental reading
3. Lunch and Snacks
4. CD containing trainers' presentations
III. How to Register and Enrol
1. Register Online. Click now. Now https://goo.gl/yJZweu
An email, text shall be sent to confirm receipt of registration details and you are therefore listed.
2. Register by Texting your personal details in this format
If employed or company sponsored
BOSH BUL Training Dates. Full Name. Company Name and Address. Email Address
BOSH BUL Feb2124 Rhea Tan. ABC Enterprise. Makati City. email@example.com
If unemployed or jobless, for individually paying participant
BOSH BUL Training Dates. Full Name. Home Address. Email Address
BOSH BUL Feb2124 Benjamin Uy. XYZ Corp. Bulacan. firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Fill-up and Submit the Form at the end of this ads below.
IV. How to Pay Reservation Fee or Registration Fee
1. Pay cash or check by bank deposit
Visit any branch near you. Do not forget to send copy of bank deposit slip
Email email@example.com Viber 09175447717
Bank Details at the bottom of this ads. Please scroll down to see bank details.
2. or Pay via Remittance Service
Western Union, Palawan Express, LBC
Remit to, Name: Ronald Pornobi Address: Quezon City
Do not forget to text the following to 09175447717 09189464623
a) Sender Name b) Amount Sent c) Name of Participant 4) what BOSH date attending
V. What you will Learn
BOSH Training Modules. Accident Investigation, Behavior Based Safety, Motivation, Effective Safety Communication, Confined Space, Electrical Safety, ECC Employees Compensation Commission, Fire Safety, Fire Prevention, Basic First Aid, Hazard Identification, Assessment and Control, Human Elements in OSH, Industrial Hygiene, JHA Job Hazard JSA Job Safety, LOTO Lock Out Tag Out, Machine Safety, Machine Guarding, Machine Safeguarding, Materials Handling and Storage, Occupational Health, OSH Standards and Regulatory Requirements, Portable and Power Tools Safety. PPE Personal Protective Equipment, Safety Inspection, Safety Mnemonics, THA Task Hazard, OSH Programming, Re-entry Planning, Emergency Preparedness, and more.
VI. Why Attend BOSH Training
To qualify for a job as safety officer, local or overseas. To comply with your business' client requirements. To qualify for promotion in the company. To perform safety officer duties and responsibilities. To comply with the Philippines' Safety Law. For personal and professional growth. To invest in self education and training. To shift career - from present job to safety. To develop safety curriculum in schools and universities. To follow DOLE OSH Standards in the workplace. As part of corporate social responsibility or CSR. To protect lives of people you work with (company) and live for (your family)
You are welcome to join. No requirements to qualify or to submit. This training is for you who wants to become or are already working as safety officer, safety crew, safety aide, safety marshal, safety engineers, safety staff, etc. BOSH is required for company DOLE compliance, specifically for those in these industries: manufacturing, retail, service, hospital, manning, recruitment, BPO Business Process Outsourcing, healthcare, hospitality, hotel, restaurant, call center, financial services, call center, security agency, schools, banking, pharmaceutical, real estate, aviation, airlines, travel agency, poultry, agriculture, etc.
1. Choose what schedule will you attend.
2. Register online or by text or email
3. Pay reservation or registration fee
4. Check your inbox or text for updates
5. Attend the training on time
God bless you.
Engr. Ronald Pornobi
DOLE Accredited OSH Practitioner
OSHP Accre No. 1033-160104C-195
Globe 0917 544 77 17 Smart 0918 946 46 23
This is your BOSH Registration Form. FIll-up and Submit it today.
Pay your Reservation Fee or Registration Fee by cash or check to any of the company bank accounts below. Send copy of deposit slip via email firstname.lastname@example.org via Viber 09175447717 We will confirm the slot via email or text once deposit slip is received.
Account Name: iBonrop Marketing
CA Current Checking Account. SA Savings Account
in Quezon City
BDO Banco de Oro
CA No. 00 216 011 2867
CA No.244 7 244 51763 0
BPI Bank of the Philippine Islands
CA No. 4273 0198 77
CA No. 00 000 1074 4959
AUB Asia United Bank
CA No. 057 01 103213 1
CA No. 2000 2670 5281
RCBC Commercial Bank
CA No. 759 052 2730
Bank of Commerce
CA No. 028 00 001416 0
UCPB United Coconut Planters Bank
CA No. 2014 0000 8542
PNB Philippine National Bank
CA No. 1278 7000 0607
SA No. 01 007 00 7634 5
China Bank Savings
CA No. 6047 0000 0535
SA No. 1017 0200 7209
Philippine Business Bank
SA No. 006 01 001828 3
Land Bank of the Philippines
SA No. 0581 1547 20
in Tarlac City
PSBank CA No. 627 331 00020 6
Robinsons Bank SA No. 3015 3010 0002 577
RCBC Savings SA No. 902 238 6285
Tips for Online Transactions
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal, Bank Deposit, LBC, or Pera Padala without the item.
- Never pay with anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cheques
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"